no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Friday, December 21, 2007

Stupid things you do when you don't think about it.

Today - the upper management sents out an announcement of award winners - of people who was exceptional, going above and beyond what they do.

A few of people in the list I saw I knew. So, I replied to the original note, and sent congratulations - one by one to each of the person I knew. After the second person, I realized, I might have NOT changed the "To: " field ! as it MIGHT still be - the upper manager. Ugh. I am such an idiot. I think the upper management will think I am an idiot too ... (or - I hope - many many people accidentally do the same... and there is an expectation... but idiot nevertheless)

Its still too early in the morning... I am going to stop thinking about it.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home