no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A failed attempt to understand my dog

My dog - my old old dog of 15 and 8 months of age approaches me, stared at me intensely.

Figure she wants out - I let her out..

After 1 minute - she barks and waits outside of the door to be let in.

Ok. that's not it.

She continues to walk back and forth and then stop . stare. walks away. walks back. stare.
As if in the old tv show - where Lassie wants Timmy to see something. Just slower.

When she walked away - I went to check to see if she is at the door waiting. Nope. Found out that she wants more food as she stares at the garbage intensely.

I am a failed dog interpreter. At least for my dog.

Tho - this morning, I clearly understand that she wants food - as I saw for the first time - in ages - she drooled - at the sight of my dad eating a banana (which she doesn't like). She stopped staring at me and her mouth just went open and drip.... drip...

I can't stop laughing. But its bananas!!!

Maybe its b/c its my dad. Perhaps in a dog's world, the pack leader can keep the good stuff, where the non pack leaders simply should share. I am the non-pack leader who shows up once in a while.

She ignores me.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home