no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Saturday, November 3, 2007

My alarm went off!

This morning, I opened the door forgetting that I had "armed" the house...

*Gasp*

The controller started to beep .. beep. . beep.. as I frantically tries to : Find my remote, remember my code.

Due to the earliness of the hour, attempting both tasks requires searching my memory .. before a coffee, that is futile..

The controller started to beep faster! Suddenly, remembering the code, I rushed to the panel.

The panel simply won't budge... I pried, there must be a way!! It opened! But too late.

Off the alarm went. I quickly punched in the code.. and noticed the off button realizing that's probably what I must press... and it stopped. I can't imaging having the alarm going off this early in the morning when people are probably sleeping.

I thought... ok it went off... what now ?

After about 5 minutes- the security person called me - inquiring about the alarm going off. To pass the test, she asked a few questions to ensure I am who I am...

Good stuff.

At least now I know it works. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 9, 2007 at 4:32 PM , Blogger amy said...

Haha, that was a pretty funny story. It reminds me of when I used to "arm" the alarm in my apartment (arm meaning an alarm will go off, but no security will check on me) I eventually got too lazy to arm it every morning when I left for work and every night when I went to sleep.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home