no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Monday, September 24, 2007

"Do u want to know me?"

I get spams thru all the different email accounts that I registered with. Most of times, I am not even sure how the spammer's found the email.

The spams comes in different categories: The phishing type, such as : you've won something, your account is changing, your unknown relatives has left you millions. The advertisement type: buy these drugs online and save, go to this site for xxx stuff... and the last type - the looking for a good man letters.

For some reason, I've been getting the "looking for a good man letters" thru google, and only google. I must have somehow sent an google email out to something somewhere..

These are particularly funny b/c inevitably, there is a link pointing to a Russian site. And, all looking for a nice man... (which - I am not ) . They always sounds kinda nice. I think :)

This is the latest sample :

"Greetings to you!

I know that you are a very attractive man, and I hope for our future relationships, I want you to know that it is very important for me, so please tell me much more about you in your letters, I'll be waiting for your answer impatiently at web site deleted

And now I'll tell you something about myself, I believe in faith in my life and I will meet my real second half when the time comes. However if you don't take any action in life nothing is going to happen, right?

I have heard that some people on the net always use prepared notes to make a communication easier which I really don't like and I don't think it is good for both parties involved. I'm really interested in you and expect the same

in return:
Have a nice day"

Nice huh ? apparently the writer believes I am an attractive man.... heh


Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 25, 2007 at 12:07 AM , Blogger Chris Mildebrandt said...

Oh, that note was for me...it got to you by accident. I'll be sure to take care of it.

 
At September 25, 2007 at 8:58 PM , Blogger ying said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA need the URL ???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home