no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sometimes things just go bad...

Sometimes - things just go bad in my house. Food wise. Yogurt.. apples... pasta sides... cookies.. even chocolate. For those who know me, they would always check the expiration date before eating anything that's in my fridge or cupboard. Just to be safe.

This morning - as I go about making boiling water for my coffee and oatmeal, I remembered that I have a rice cooker in the sink I should wash. It has been sitting there soaking in water for about 3 days.. (that'll get all the rice off the sides). As I opened the lid up.. I saw bubbles on top of the water. I thought hummm... why would there be bubbles ?

As I look closer, a waft of smell came close to me almost make me choke. It was pretty nasty - like rotten milk smell... but with water and rice. The little bits of rice left over in the water has fermented..... ACK!!

What a way to wake up in the morning...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home