no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Its not fair being the girl...

First soccer game tonight. Ugh. Tired. Really tired.

Chris came to be the cheerleader. I had no clue what to do...
Having a cheerleader is nice :) He bought me water .. as I was too tired to get them.

I was assigned to play center - right or was it left. Don't know. I managed to kick the ball a few times - away from the opponent, and attempt to pass it on . I think that ability decreases as the time goes on.

So, apparently, in a co-ed team, there needs to be always two girls in the field at all time. And today, there are only two girls (Kim and me) . That means we don't get to sub out, and we had to play the whole game.... Kim sticked it out... and so did I. But it sucks. Toward the end of the game, I focus on - standing up, not trip, and follow the ball. I attempted to block the ball from the opponent but I was just too tired.

No goals from me. The score was 2 - 1 (we lost). We didn't do too bad tho :)

That's my first soccer game. I am looking forward to the next one tho, and I hope we got all the girls there so we can sub in and out.

Very hungry... need to shower and eat...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Chris Mildebrandt said...

You played great! It was a fun game to watch, the teams were very evenly matched.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home