no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dead ants in the house...

No soccer today. Its not quite end of the season yet - the play offs are next week.

This morning when I was taking the little amt of trash I have out - I noticed that I got dead ants - scattered around the corners in my kitchen. Dead. All curl up.

Clusters of dead ants....

Not sure why they ventured in, or when they ventured into my house.. or even HOW they got into my house... just dead. Probably from the insecticide that I put down a while back .. about a month ago.

I wonder...

Perhaps they were driven into the house due to the extremely high amt of rain last week... and in an attempt to head into the house... crossing that chemical residue , they died . Scattered. Like between a rock and a hard place - no way to survive.

I was glad that at least they seems to die quick... as they didn't venture too far from the corners.. or perhaps those who had escaped - went far away ...

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 9, 2007 at 4:27 PM , Blogger amy said...

i have such fond memories of all the bug killings that went on in your house.

 
At November 14, 2007 at 11:48 AM , Blogger ying said...

AHAHAHAHAHAH

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home