no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today I learned that cafeteria opens at 7:30

This week, I've attempted to wake up early so that I have time to finish work, and stuff that requires the focus of an awake person. As, by the end of the day - I am about to call it quits. I've come into work earlier too. Mainly due to the early morning meeting sessions that I have, which are inconvenient to do over my must-be-upgraded-soon cellphone.

Today, was no exception. I have an 9am, which means its a pain to go thru traffic and try to get to work right before then. And, today, I got into work at 7:15am. Traffic was light and really nice :) Figure I should have some food in my stomach before I start the day, I walked over to the cafe, and to my amazement - it is closed!! Woah. That had never happened. Never. Never in my whole entire IBM life.

Next time - I'll know. And knowing is 1/2 of the battle.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Chris Mildebrandt said...

Is the other half the battle eating breakfast?

 
At October 23, 2007 at 9:39 AM , Blogger amy said...

I think eating breakfast is only 1/4 of the battle. And the other 1/4 is defeating Cobra Commander.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home