no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The unspoken girl rule

Soccer again tonight. The game was at 6pm, and I almost forgot!! I mean, I didn't forget this morning, but it was 5:39 when I realized that I should be running off and get ready!

We were against a team that was suppose to be top notch. They are. Its amazing how well they can control the ball - and that the fact that the two girls in the team really can play!! I ended up chasing the other team left and right. :( not good. I need to be better at guarding.

I took a break after a while - and just hangout chatting with my teammate. He said - the girl from the other team pushed him and went for the ball. So he pushed back - and then that girl and the other team complained about it. He said - he'll be nice to girls but - if they want to play rough - then no excuses and no complains.

So.. ah ha - an unspoken rule for girls. Tho my other teammates said that the other team doesn't play nice at all. We are the nice guys. Nice guys tied the game with a 3~3 score! Yeah!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 at 9:36 AM , Blogger amy said...

From my experience playing co-ed bball, I found that the girls are usually physical. Especially to the guys. I figured maybe because they know they can get away with it?

Of course I was never like that :) But if I ever was, it was only because it was all I could do to make a dent. Like a guy can just run me over if I just stand there. So I need to give an extra push to hold my ground.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home