no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mosquito bait....

Today I decided to head home early so I can give my yard a bit of a quick mowing before I head to Toronto. To keep my neighbor happy... or at least the perspective buyer for my neighbor's house happy. Tho, its not like my grass is really growing well - its just uneven and full of weeds. (that's the stuff keeping it green and fresh looking)

After mowing I started to notice some buzzing around me.. Oh no ! I quickly grab some insect repellent and spray everywhere. I proceed to do a bit more yard work, pulling those weeds that didn't blend well... and get ride of some brown leaves on my tree... When I finally finished, I realized that I've been bitten a lot! The repellent didn't work much at all!? (or was there simply so much mosquitoes around b/c its so hot again ? )

That's 16 bites all together. Very itchy. Not sure how some of those got thru my socks :(
I suspect some got into the house too.....

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 at 9:45 AM , Blogger amy said...

I remember on my first night living in Raleigh, one mosquito got into my apt and proceeded to stalk and bite me all night. That was when I decided the mosquitoes in Raleigh were superintelligent.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home