no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lucky me.

No no no no... didn't win any lotteries... or anything..

Today, is the day where I plan to clean up my yard, re-pot all my plants, mow the lawn.. so that I can leave my house in a decent shape before I head out for my Thanksgiving at home.

A lot of soil and a lot of mixing and potting later - I was all good. I was ready for my lawn.

Getting to my lawn mower requires the car to be moved out of the garage. Attempted to start the car.... Nothing. Tried again. Nothing. It go like clump and nothing happened. Oh no!

Chris happens to be playing video game in the house, so I called him. He thought - either the battery died or the alternator. Ok. Not good. My week is going to suck without a car.

So - he got the car into neutral, and had me push the car out of the garage - as he steered. It wasn't so bad really. I was surprised how easily the car moved...

The car jump started, and I drove the car to Advanced autoPart. Yup. Death of a battery, that was barely 3 years old. At least the guy was nice and mentioned the warranty that's 2 years.

I thought... wow was I lucky. If I didn't attempted to mow my lawn, I wouldn't have moved the car, which means I wouldn't have seen the battery problem till Monday morning when I really needed it and Chris won't be around to help.

Lucky me. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home