no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Super mold.

I finally ran my dish-washer today... after perhaps a week or more or so.

If you want reasons :
  1. I am being a responsible citizen. Raleigh is having a water crisis. Its recommended that we don't wash things till its a full load. That includes the dishwasher.
  2. I don't hand wash, as dish washing is more efficient.
  3. My usage of dishes is limited to breakfast and dinner. Limited.
I really only cook on weekends - and now even more occasionally.

So - I got home - ready to put away my dishes... and found that my cutting board has some black color spots on it.

What the heck ?

Look closer - was little spots of mold. Somehow - whatever I was cutting - was mold food.
Some how - the mold didn't die with the heated water temperature.

*UGH* - does that mean I need to wash everything in my dishwasher again b/c possible contamination of mold spores from my cutting board!

Super mold. I am soaking them in water full of detergent as I type.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home