no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Memo to myself...

I figure somewhere out there - there must be a place where you can make a list of stuff. Doesn't have to share with people - but just as a gentle reminder for those things you don't need often.

Like - what booked I read that I liked, don't like, why. what size shoe I wear, what's my social security number... where I stash my money.. you know ? In case I get amnesia.

That's b/c I finished reading this really good book (second book from the golden compass - the subtle knife) , that I need to write to myself - that was a good book!

Maybe that's a website idea i should keep to myself if i don't forget it. Tho - I am not sure if I trust a website that stores everything like that....

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home