no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More than 1 year in blogging...

I was looking at my profile and realized that I started this account Aug 2007.

That means, 1 year has passed, 45 blog posts, many weddings attended later....
  • I am still with Sprint - despite the fact that I started this blog to grip about them. The iPhone lure is not so strong as I thought it would be.. but a better phone with a good reception would make me much happier.
  • My yard is still a mess - despite the best intentions of cutting, trimming, close encounters with composting.
  • No more soccer this year, but decided to pick up curling.
  • My dog Brandy is not in so good of shape. 16 years + and somewhat going.
  • I've uploaded much less to flickr than compare to last year.
  • Somehow gas prices is really high... ($4+)
Ugh. Time really did fly....
Time to contemplate on how I'll mange my 2100+ pictures from my vacation...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2008 at 12:21 PM , Blogger amy said...

I can't believe you're still with Sprint.

 
At September 23, 2008 at 10:52 PM , Blogger ying said...

yeah scary huh ? Inaction... that's what happens... (or not happens)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home