no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Monday, June 9, 2008

Old lady is a mean neighbor

Today I decided to mow my yard - it was long over due, and life has been busy.

So I go about my usual inspection of the yard - to check for stuff I don't want to mow over (namely dog poop), and came upon a pile of dead branches in my yard, right next to my neighbor's fence.

A pile.

Initially I thought - oh no, did my tree die. Then thought, ok, maybe my neighbor is pissed at the tree that has grown next to her fence, and decided to trim the part that went over. So I inspect the branches a bit.

Nope. That's total yard waste from the vine that grew around her patio. Neatly cut. I don't even have scissors that sharp.

I was pissed. OK. So not only did I find cigarette butts in my yard from her, now this. I admit that my yard looks bad, but its no a dumping ground for her junk.

Looked around, I picked up the pile (that kinda stuck together) and tossed it over into her yard. Then immediately I regret it knowing that she will know that I tossed it over.

Whatever. Actually - as I thought about it, I thought, next time when something like that comes over, I am going to ring her bell at 11pm and hand her the stuff she dump into my yard, politely, asking if her granddaughter had left it. I'll just be polite and return her stuff for her.

Remind me that I need a camera. Next time I am taking pictures. :) including those of watering the lawn if we ever had water restriction. Because I am sure she would do it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home