no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Monday, February 11, 2008

懶懶的新年 ...

Chinese New Year happened, and I was lazy. Called mom , aunt, and pretty much it. Laziness sometimes becomes me. Eat eat eat... food food food. This is the real time of the year to really eat good stuff.

I decided that this year, I should send a mass email out to friends and family, and just wishing them Happy New Year. No cheezy red color eCards (tho they are nice to have) . This is very very generic. Its something that took me a while to craft, b/c I have no clue how to type Chinese into my computer - cut and pasting happened, but looking exactly like something a machine can spit out.

恭喜發財!! 新年快樂 ! 祝大家身體健康, 萬事如意. :)

Perhaps not too generic. It does look pretty :)

Oh - and it took me a while to find the word for my name...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home