no skills necessary ....

no purpose necessary ...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Coffee... need.

I am assuming that I have not totally recovered from my small jet-lag... as a result of my vacation. Signs like - sleeping past 7:30am .. and wanting to sleep past 8am... is just a bit "unnatural".

Even my "lull of the day" time moved - from right after lunch to about 2 hrs later...
As I stared at my screen... trying to comprehend what the heck I am doing... trying really hard to spell something correctly... its all all failing.. with red squiggly lines telling me that I am wrong. Very wrong.

My only hope was the Sundary shop.

As I yawn my way toward it... I couldn't remember whether it opened at this time or not. Dreading that it might be closed... and that I might have to suffer the breakroom coffee... I walk closer. Happily - the door was wide open. But as I walked in... it was empty. (no its not a dream) No one was there - to take my order for a much needed Americano... (or even drip!) Agh!!!! "Anyone there?" ... echoed..

I walked out. Still sleepy.

Walking a bit.. saw someone I know heading also to Sundrary shop...
"Its open but no one is there"
"Oh - but its not closing time yet - and there is that little back room where she sometimes sits"
"But I checked and no one was there"

Turned around and walked in to the Sundrary shop again...
"There she is" - as if by magic, as if nothing was wrong.. the cashier was there.

I must had missed her somewhere....

I got my coffee... :)

The moral of the story is that - don't trust yourself when you are sleepy.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home